Saydie - Austine — Lyrics , Music , OPM Song , Saydie , Video — Latest OPM Lyrics

Saydie - Austine

[postlink] http://liriko-ph.blogspot.com/2012/12/saydie-austine.html[/postlink] [starttext]

Saydie - Austine (Official Music Video)
Directed by : Anne Zel
Produced by : The His and Her Project
Director of Photography: Anne Zel
Post Producer: Jasper Lawan
Production Assistant : Zel Luna
Camera Operators: Jay Vasquez, Jepp Padilla, Jasper Lawan, Anne Zel
Hair and Makeup: Myfy Cruz
Special thanks to: Crystal Kraefting, Lysa Salumbides, Raymund Tonolete



Saydie - Austine Lyrics

In full color it plays i can never replace

these devastated lenses my bloods all over your face

a little more possessed i’d like to take you with me
dont shut your eyes we’re levitating in
full color it plays i can never replace
these devastated lenses my bloods all over you
shape shifter
come closer
don’t be a victim none of this is real
such an awful shame
a genital slave
let me go back to my electric mistake
its too inviting ill do anything
you’d do anything for a play back
so inviting
he was so inviting
such an awful shame enjoy the pain
keep on looking down for legs are gone
they’re gone

in full color it plays i can never replace
these devastated lenses my bloods
all over your face all over every single sinful finger
its all over
every single finger
why do we have to pass away in fear?
so high i witnessed the sky dare you
dont shut your eyes

on the way

a thousand letters I’ve written through your gorgeous hands
a thousand letters in-scripted in the back of my head
every thing you’ve ever done to me is permanently
printed on you
why’d you have to authenticate this ecstasy?

dont shut your eyes
open your eyes

don’t tell me i can’t count these broken letters
encoded massacre deseases as you fall
make sure you break your neck
right when you fall

my shape shifting liar
they’re gone
in full color it plays i can never replace
these devastated lenses my bloods all over your face[endtext]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdiOxOWROHgendofvid
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2012-2013. Latest OPM Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Music - Top Blogs Philippines
Template Edited by Pinoy Tambayan Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger