Aicelle Santos - If You Leave Me Now — Aicelle Santos , If You Leave Me Now , Lyrics , MP3 , Music , Song , Video — Latest OPM Lyrics

Aicelle Santos - If You Leave Me Now

[postlink] http://liriko-ph.blogspot.com/2013/08/aicelle-santos-if-you-leave-me-now.html[/postlink] [starttext]

If You Leave Me Now -- Aicelle Santos

Ever since we've worked on some songs for her album several years ago, Aicelle and I have always planned on working together again. I invited her over at the studio to jam, and this... well, happened. :-)

We tried our best to make it as raw as possible. We even didn't bother to retake a track where a cellphone rang. You'll hear it if you listen very closely. :-p

Guitars by Ardie De Guzman
Bass by Junjun Perez
Percussion by Junjun Regalado
Rhodes, Arrangement and Production by Marvin Querido
Backup Vocals by Aicelle Santos
Recorded and Mixed by Angee Rozul

Directed by Paul Alexei Basinillo
DOP: Tom Redoble
Post Prod.: VFX Team - Shotie Banares
Editor: Lloyd Orjalo

(*)Special thanks to Tita Cris Ramos & Ran Chua for coordinating everything to make this video possible. :-)



Aicelle Santos - If You Leave Me Now Lyrics

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me
Uh uh uh uh no baby please don't go
And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me
Uh uh uh uh no baby please don't go
Uh uh uh uh boy I just want you to stay

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret
The things we said today

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret
The things we said today

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me
Uh uh uh uh no baby please don't go
Uh, just got to have you by my side

Uh uh uh uh no baby, please don't go

Uh, just got to have you by my side[endtext]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--7uyQ2qTZwendofvid
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2012-2013. Latest OPM Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Music - Top Blogs Philippines
Template Edited by Pinoy Tambayan Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger